ColonoscopyAssist has put together this page to ensure that patients are well informed about the terms of their payments to the program.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Appointment cancellations up to 12pm (CST) 2 business days prior to your appointment are refunded 100%. This is guaranteed by the program even if the provider office has their own cancellation fees policy.
- For cancellations within 2 business days of the appointment, ColonoscopyAssist will pass through any cancellation fees from the providers office to the patient.
Most providers waive cancellation fees in the event of a genuine emergency but we do not make any guarantees.
Typically offices charge around $100 for such cancellations. These charges are fair as you should be starting your colonoscopy prep 2 days prior to the appointment and so should already know if you will be keeping your appointment or not.
- For no shows, a no show charge of $250 will be charged and the balance amount automatically refunded. No shows severely hurt the programs relationships with providers. Please avoid them at all cost.
- Once an appointment is completed, your payment is non-refundable and can not be refunded for any reason.
- This is strictly a pre-pay program. All services should be scheduled via the ColonoscopyAssist program and financial obligations should be completed prior to the day of the procedure.
- There will be no surprise upcharges on the day of the procedure or afterwards.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to ensure all payments for services obtained are paid for prior to the date of service.
- Payment reminders from ColonoscopyAssist are a courtesy. It is the patients responsibility to ensure all payments are made 7 days prior to your appointment.
- It may be possible for you to go through with a colonoscopy or EGD without making a payment. For example, your check may bounce or a credit card transaction may be disputed after the procedure. Doing so will be considered abuse of the program. Your discounted rate for services are only applicable if all services are infact pre-paid. You will be responsible for a non-discounted rate of $3000 per procedure or consult for going through with an appointment without pre-paying. The discounted rate will no longer be honored. This policy applies whether or not ColonoscopyAssist reminded you for payments. No exceptions to this policy.
- ColonoscopyAssist only covers services scheduled through the program. We will not cover services that were not scheduled through the program.